Range of services
We have a wide range of outpatient examination options. Operations such as cataracts and glaucoma, as well as emergencies such as retinal detachment, are treated in cooperation with the Bern Eye Clinic at Lindenhofspital within the shortest possible time and, if medically necessary, around the clock.
Here is an overview of our range of diagnostic services:
- Clinical diagnostics (slit lamp, biomicroscopy)
- Refractometry (measurement of visual acuity and correction with glasses)
- Dynamic and static (computer) perimetry (Goldmann and Octopus visual field)
- Tonometry (non-contact and contact, dynamic contour tonometry)
- Biometrics (laser interference)
- OCT analysis of the anterior and posterior eye segments (optical coherence tomography)
- Orthoptics (vision school)
For further diagnostics we cooperate with the Berne Eye Clinic at Lindenhof Hospital.